In accordance with Article 13(1) and (2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter "DPA"), we inform you that:
1. Data controller
1.1 The administrator of your data is LiLu Łukasz Wójcik company with its registered office at Sukowska 38, 25-146 Kielce, registered in the Central Register and Information on Business Activity (CEIDG), VAT EU PL6572097340, REGON 292373000, hereinafter referred to as "Administrator".
1.2 In matters related to personal data protection, the Administrator may be contacted by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the Administrator's registered office address.
2 Purpose and basis of processing
2.1 The processing of your personal data is done for the purpose of :
- registration of an account in the lilushop.pl internet store, conclusion and execution of a contract within the scope of a placed order: sale of goods, delivery or informing the buyer that he can collect the ordered goods on his own, use the contact form, realization of returns or complaints - legal basis: art. 6 sec. 1 b. FAMILY
- execution of the Administrator's legal obligations, issuance of accounting documents - legal basis: art. 6 par. 1 c. FAMILY
- sending commercial information and a newsletter from the Administrator, if such consent has been granted - legal basis art. 6 section 1 a and art. 6 section 1 f.
2.2 The provision of personal data by you is voluntary, however, necessary for the execution of the order.
2.3 The granting of consent for the transmission of commercial information is voluntary and does not affect the service.
3 Recipients of data
3.1 The recipient of your personal data may be entities cooperating with the Administrator, i.e:
- service and employees of lilushop.pl store,
- entities providing transport services, postal or courier services,
- IT service providers,
- entities conducting payment activities, in order to execute payments and returns,
- entities providing tax, accounting and legal services,
- institutions carrying out fiscal and tax audits, public authorities including courts (upon reasoned request)
3.2 The controller does not transfer your personal data to third countries or international organisations.
4 Time of data processing
4.1 Personal data shall be stored for the duration of the agreement and for the time necessary to meet the tax and accounting obligations, regulated by separate regulations.
4.2 Personal data processed on the basis of the obtained consent shall be processed until its cancellation.
5 The rights of the data subjects
5.1 You have the right:
- Access to your personal data,
- Correcting your personal data (After logging into the system and selecting the "My account" section, you can make changes to the personal data collected during registration. The data used for purchase transactions cannot be changed or deleted as they are part of the account or invoice),
- delete your personal data (to delete your customer account and with it your personal data please contact us by e-mail - email@example.com),
- limitations on the processing of your personal data,
- withdrawal of consent for processing of personal data by contacting the Administrator (to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the Administrator's registered office address). if you have previously given such consent and the processing of your data is based on it,
- transfer your personal data,
- to object to the processing of your personal data for reasons related to your particular situation in accordance with Article 21 of the PCOI.
5.2 Notwithstanding the above, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the RODO.
6. Subject of personal data processing
6.1 The subject of processing your personal data are: name and surname, telephone number, address, e-mail address.
6.2 During a visit to our website, data (so-called cookies) concerning the visit are automatically collected, e.g. IP address, domain name, browser type, operating system type, etc.
7. Final provisions
Cookies" files are used to adjust the content of websites to the preferences of a particular user and are used to optimize the use of websites. They are also used to create anonymous statistics that help understand how users use our website. Thanks to this knowledge we can improve its structure and content in order to make its use more comfortable.
Web browsers (e.g. Chrome, Firefox, etc.) allow cookies to be placed on your computer by default. You can change these settings in your browser's options so that the browser blocks the placement of cookies on your computer or informs you each time a cookie is sent to your computer. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling "cookies" are available in the settings of the software (Internet browser).
However, know that if you restrict the use of "cookies", it may affect some of the functionalities available on the website - something may stop working.