RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
1. The consumer who has concluded a distance contract may withdraw from it within 14 calendar days without giving any reason and without incurring any costs, except for the costs of delivering the returned goods. To keep the deadline, it is sufficient to send a statement before its expiry. The statement on withdrawal from the contract may be submitted :
1.1. in writing to the address: Sukowska 38, 25-146 Kielce;
1.2. in electronic form via e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
2. Sample form of the withdrawal from the contract is included in Appendix No. 2 to the Act on Consumer Rights and is additionally available below as Appendix 1. The consumer may use the sample form, but it is not obligatory.
3. The deadline for withdrawal from the contract begins:
3.1. for the contract, under which the Seller issues the Product, being obliged to transfer its ownership - from taking possession of the Product by the consumer or a third party indicated by him/her other than the carrier, and in the case of the contract, which: (1) includes multiple Products that are delivered separately, in batches or parts - from taking possession of the last Product, batch or part, or (2) involves regular delivery of Products for a fixed period of time - from taking possession of the first Product;
3.2. for other contracts - from the date of conclusion of the contract.
4 In the case of withdrawal from a distance contract, the contract shall be deemed not concluded.
5. The Seller is required to immediately, no later than 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of the consumer's statement of withdrawal from the contract, return to the consumer all payments made by the consumer, including the cost of delivery of the Product (except for additional costs arising from the method of delivery chosen by the Customer other than the cheapest ordinary delivery method available in the Online Store). The Seller shall refund payments using the same method of payment as used by the consumer, unless the consumer has expressly agreed to another method of return, which does not involve any costs for him. If the Seller has not offered to collect the Product from the consumer himself, he may withhold the return of payments received from the consumer until he receives the Product back or the consumer provides evidence of its return, whichever occurs first.
6. The consumer is obliged to immediately, no later than within 14 calendar days from the day on which he withdrew from the contract, return the Product to the Seller or hand it over to a person authorized by the Seller to collect it, unless the Seller proposed that he collects the Product himself. To keep the deadline, it is sufficient to send back the Product before its expiry. The Consumer may return the Product to the address: Sukowska 38, 25-146 Kielce.
7. The Consumer is responsible for decreasing the value of the Product resulting from using it in the manner exceeding necessary to determine the character, features and functioning of the Product.
8. Possible costs related to the consumer's withdrawal from the contract, which the consumer is obliged to bear:
8.1. if the consumer has chosen a method of delivery of the Product other than the cheapest usual method of delivery available in the Online Store, the Seller is not obliged to reimburse the consumer for additional costs incurred by him.
8.2. the consumer bears direct costs of returning the Product.
8.3. in the case of the Product being a service, the performance of which - at the express request of the consumer - began before the expiry of the deadline for withdrawal from the contract, the consumer, who exercises the right to withdraw from the contract after making such a request, is obliged to pay for the services fulfilled until the moment of withdrawal from the contract. The amount of payment shall be calculated in proportion to the extent of the performance, taking into account the price or remuneration agreed in the contract. If the price or remuneration is excessive, the basis for the calculation of this amount is the market value of the performance fulfilled.
9. The right of withdrawal from the contract concluded at a distance is not entitled to the consumer in relation to contracts:
9.1. for the provision of services, if the Seller has performed the service in full with the express consent of the consumer, who was informed before the beginning of the service, that after the performance by the Seller will lose the right of withdrawal from the contract;
9.2. where the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market, over which the Seller has no control, and which may occur before the expiry of the deadline for withdrawal from the contract;
9.3. where the subject of the service is an unprocessed Product, manufactured according to the specification of the consumer or serving to satisfy his or her individualized needs;
9.4. where the subject matter of the service is a Product that is quickly spoiled or has a short shelf life;
9.5. in which the subject of the service is the Product delivered in sealed packaging, which cannot be returned for health protection or for hygienic reasons, if the packaging was opened after delivery;
9.6. in which the subject of the service is Products which, after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other things;
9.7. where the subject of the performance are alcoholic beverages, the price of which has been agreed upon upon upon conclusion of the Sales Agreement, and whose delivery may take place only after 30 days and whose value depends on market fluctuations, over which the Seller has no control;
9.8. in which the consumer expressly requested the Seller to come to him/her to perform urgent repair or maintenance; if the Seller provides additional services other than those which the consumer requested, or provides Products other than replacement parts necessary to perform the repair or maintenance, the right of withdrawal from the contract shall be vested in the consumer with respect to additional services or Products;
9.9. in which the subject of performance are sound or visual recordings or computer programs delivered in sealed packaging, if the packaging was opened after delivery;
9.10. for the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, except for the contract for subscription;
9.11. concluded through a public auction;
9.12. for the provision of accommodation services, other than for residential purposes, carriage of goods, car rental, catering, services related to leisure, entertainment, sports or cultural events, if the contract specifies the day or period of service provision;
9.13. for delivery of digital content which is not recorded on a tangible medium, if the performance began with the express consent of the consumer before the expiry of the deadline for withdrawal from the contract and after the Seller informs him of the loss of the right to withdraw from the contract.